UNDER ARMOUR WRU WALES RUGBY UNION AWAY JERSEY 19/20 KIDS
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The quartered-design on the front of the shirt represents the corners of Wales uniting behind the national team and inspired by the medieval coat of arms of Llywelyn the Great, the plating effect found on a suit of armour and the line ‘…my strength and shield’ from the hymn ‘Bread of Heaven’. These quarters are separated by a chevron shape designed at angles of 18.81 degrees** to nod to the year  when the WRU was formed.
- Looser fit shirt designed for supporters
- Fabric is incredibly light, extremely soft & wicks sweat to keep you cooler
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odour-causing microbes
- Designed for supporters, the new Welsh Replica shirt is lightweight and breathable. Soft to the touch, the shirt wicks moisture and drys fast.